Forever Young

MY BRO :)
Wednesday 23 November 2011 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
~ZACHRYA AFIQ
~14 years old
~"hi,my name is zach...that name is AWESOME itself...
it doesn't need to be zach bieber or whateverrr!!!
~I'm hott like firee!!!!

wootwoot! that's my bro!!!
he got one tagline that he will said it all day with an annoying voice
" I'm soo hott like firee!!!!!! "
yeah...so perasannn whattt XD
and one thing,he got a gf in TKC >my favourite school<

that's Arisha!>his gf<
yeah,that's why dye nak sgtt aku masukk TKC....
and he always said if i went to TKC....bring his clothes....
know why?
he said that everyone will rebut his clothes....
when i ask 'why???
"because i'm hott like firee"
whatt an annoying brother....:p
yeah...but his cool (Y)
he said he hates cinta rempit....
i don't know whatt that means....
anyway,
I LOVE YOU BRO!
your sister,
emilya <3



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction